Your Medication Vardenafil
Vardenafil is also known as the brand names: Levitra and Staxyn.
Vardenafil comes in 2.5, 5, 10 and 20 mg tablets.
It is most commonly taken for erectile dysfunction but can also be taken for Raynaud Phenomenon. No matter what your doctor has you taking it for, vardenafil is taken orally. For erectile dysfunction it is taken 1 hour prior to sexual activity. For Reynaud Phenomenon, it is taken twice daily.
Some common side effects of vardenafil are flushing and headaches.
Some less common side effects are dizziness, indigestion, nausea, back pain, flu-like symptoms and nasal congestion.
Do not take vardenafil if:
• You are already taking nitrates, nitric oxide donors, or guanylate cyclase stimulators.
While taking vardenafil, it is important to remember to tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
• You experience signs of an allergic reaction (wheezing, chest tightness, fever, itching, bad cough, blue skin color, or swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat)
• You have trouble speaking or thinking, a change in balance, or a change in eyesight.
• You start taking any new medications, vitamins or supplements
• Your condition does not improve or you develop new or worsening symptoms
It is important to contact your doctor if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours.
Viagra Plus is a new formulation of world-known medication enhanced with the most active and reliable herbs that give you a new feeling of unlimited potency, over-whelming desire and incomparable endurance. Levitra cheap us pharmacy no prescription