In this video, we take a look at 20 of living TV and Movie stars who are aged at least 90 years old. Which one has been amongst your favorite stars!?
Subscribe to be amongst the first to see our future videos: http://bitly.com/factXtract
"Chocolate River" from YouTube Music Library
The actors featured in this video are the following:
• Cloris Leachman (in a scene from The Last Picture Show), 90 years old
• Jerry Lewis (in a scene from The Nutty Professor), 90 years old
• Dick Van Dyke (in a scene from Mary Poppins), 90 years old
• Angela Lansbury in a scene from Murder, She Wrote , 90 years old
• Honor Blackman in a scene from Goldfinger , 90 years old
• Gloria DeHaven in a scene from Three Little Words, 91 years old
• June Lockhart in a scene from Son of Lassie, 91 years old
• Hal Holbrook (in a scene from Wall street), 91 years old
• Dorothy Malone (in a scene from Written in Wind), 91 years old
• Cicely Tyson in a scene from Sounder, 91 years old
• Eva Marie Saint (in a scene from North by Northwest), 92 years old
• Doris Day (in a scene from Pillow Talk), 92 years old
• Glynis Johns (in a scene from Mary Poppins), 90 years old
• Bette White (in a scene from The Golden Girls), 94 years old
• Carol Channing in a scene from Thoroughly Modern Millie, 95 years old
• Danielle Darrieux in a scene from The Earrings of Madame de... , 99 years old
• Zsa Zsa Gabor (in a scene from Moulin Rouge), 99 years old
• Kirk Douglas (in a scene from Spartacus), 99 years old
• Olivia de Havilland (in a scene from Hone With the Wind), 100 years old
• Connie Sawyer, (in a scene from Ada), 103 years old
He did so wrong to his first wife and how could five sons be left out of his extensive estate. Remember he chose the dancing showgirl as his second wife, the first wife was blind sighted and received no financial help from him. Jerry Louis was a nasty individual and held some kind of grudge against his sons and first wife. In many of his late interviews jerry was rude and obnoxious towards the interviewer’s questions.
THE REAL MOVIE STARS. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TCM THE DAY IT FIRST CAME ON. MY FATHER TO ME ABOUT QUALITY VERSE QUANITY. I KNOW THERE ARE VERY FEW STARS I REALLY LIKE. NOW. BUT TO ME, T C M IS THE VERY BEST. AND THE MOVIE STAR NOW DAYS IS CLINT EASTWOOD MOVIES I WOULD SEE. I CAN'T STAND LIBERALISUM, NOR DEMROCRAT S, IN TODAY'S WORLD. CLASSIC MEANS CLASSIC. IT'S THE ONLY STATION I WATCH BESIDES FOX NEWS
Fay McKenzie was in a film in 1918 and John Henry Jr. was in a film in 1919. Mildred Kornman and Baby Peggy are the oldest big name stars of the 1920's, both being famous child stars. Mary Carlisle is older than all of them but most of her films are from the 1930's.
My favorite Olivia DeHavilland, she will be 102 on July 1st. Loved her in "The Heiress", for which she won her second Academy award in 1949. Also was great in "Gone with the wind", and "The Snake Pit", and all the Errol Flynn movies they appeard in together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 🎈 🎉 KIRK! And many more to come. What a wonderful actor and man you are. I don't think there is one of your movies I didn't love, you made them all great with your incredible acting. I don't think I missed any of them. You will live forever in your films. And I am lucky enough to be able to watch them over and over. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all you have given us. May GOD bless you always.
Harry Belafonte, almost 91, with films like Carmen Jones (in the Vanity Fair top 100), Odds Against Tomorrow, Buck and the Preacher, Kansas City (NY Film Critics Award Best Supporting Actor), Bobby (SAG ensemble), and about 20 others.
As of today, January 20 2018, the following names on this list have passed away:
Jerry Lewis (d. August 20, 2017, aged 91)
Gloria DeHaven (d. July 30, 2016, aged 91)
Dorothy Malone (died yesterday, January 19, 2018, aged 92)
Danielle Darrieux (d. October, 17 2017, aged 100)
Zsa Zsa Gabor (d. December 18, 2016, aged 99)
As of January 19, 2018, 5:20 AM (Eastern Standard Time)
Cloris Leachman - yes!
Jerry Lewis - no!
Dick Van Dyke - yes!
Angela Lansbury - yes!
Honor Blackman - yes!
Gloria DeHaven - no!
June Lockhart - yes!
Hal Holbrook - yes!
Dorothy Malone - yes!
Cicely Tyson - yes!
Eva Marie Saint - yes!
Doris Day - yes!
Glynis Johns - yes!
Betty White - yes!
Carol Channing - yes!
Danielle Darrieux - no!
Zsa Zsa Gabor - no!
Kirk Douglas - yes!
Olivia de Havilland - yes!
Connie Sawyer - yes!
Diane Oaktown .... CORRECT !!!...I noticed that this was first posted July 3rd, 2016....At that time, There were a host of Hollywood actors/actresses in their 90s whom were still alive that were not mentioned here like Mike Connors and Barbara Hale.
Jo Ann Lewis ...It is updated in the comments. The video is 1 1/2 years old. People die. People in their 90’s have a better chance of dying in 1 1/2 years than someone 20 does. I don’t quite understand why several people made the same comment. How can an old video on a topic like this be up to date?
Great work. For the first half of the video, I was watching for my favorite, Glynis Johns. When I was 14, I was a big fan of her short-lived TV show. Of the many movie mermaids, her role in "Miranda" is my all-time favorite.
Douglas Sharpe, thanks for the heads up. The full name is "No Highway in the Sky." I've never heard of it before, but I'm downloading it this very minute. FYI, a YouTube URL for it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCvwtKPKRY
She was something before before color tv...She wanted to screw Rock Hudson and couldn't. Don't know if Sinatra got to her. Some(not all) of those imports couldn't act. Claudia Cardinale was unintentionally funny.Check her out in THE SCALPHUNTERS and ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST. Big set, small brain.
Viagra Plus is a new formulation of world-known medication enhanced with the most active and reliable herbs that give you a new feeling of unlimited potency, over-whelming desire and incomparable endurance. Levitra cheap us pharmacy no prescription