Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella spoke to The Wall Street Journal about how he runs meetings and picks hires--and whether he'd rather go to a Clippers game with Steve Ballmer or play bridge with Bill Gates. Photo: David Ryder for The Wall Street Journal
Subscribe to the WSJ channel here:
Visit the WSJ channel for more video:
More from the Wall Street Journal:
Visit WSJ.com: http://online.wsj.com/home-page
Follow WSJ on Facebook:
Follow WSJ on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+wsj/posts
Follow WSJ on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WSJLive
Follow WSJ on Instagram: http://instagram.com/wsj
Follow WSJ on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/wsj/
Follow WSJ on Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/wall-str
Microsoft today is another from a few years ago. With the Office tools update, today it pays to have a PC. I do not study how managers are innovating their companies, I only enjoy their technologies and I can see a great evolution. Having a Mac is the same as having a Microsoft Surface.
lets stop trying to imitate others..No one becomes a CEO overnight.
I think the common denominator for all these CEOs is working for an organisation at all postions up down and left right. 99% of people are very safe and would not mind stagnation. This is the result of being the other 1%
lol, good guy with a sense of humour. but why is he pronouncing is own name in an American accent? He, of all people should atleast pronounce it properly. After talking so much good about your parents, r u 'ashamed' to even call your name correctly? which they gave u? Strange...!!
Viagra Plus is a new formulation of world-known medication enhanced with the most active and reliable herbs that give you a new feeling of unlimited potency, over-whelming desire and incomparable endurance. Levitra cheap us pharmacy no prescription